Join Us for a Full Day of Fun on July 10th!
The 2021 PEF MBP Family Day event takes place at Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ.
Due to the challenges imposed by New York State COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, PEF MBP is unable to host the traditional Family Day Events at the Great Escape and Six Flags Darien Lake for 2021. There are many New York State venue guidelines that prohibit PEF MBP from hosting events at these two parks in the manner you and your family have become accustomed to. However, the good news is:
PEF MBP has already booked the Great Escape, Six Flags Darien Lake, as well as Six Flags Great Adventure park for the summer of 2022, promising you the traditional family day events that you have come to love. We look forward to seeing everyone at these great venues next year!
About the 2021 Family Day Event at Great Adventure
- Due to the fact that there is only one event location for 2021, the PEF MBP Trustees are increasing the amount of tickets that will be available for sale to members and retirees.
- While we will make more tickets available, tickets may sell quickly, therefore tickets are not guaranteed to be available to all those who are interested. The sales process is first come, first served.
- The maximum ticket purchase amount per member is six (6).
- The PEF member and retiree member must be present at registration with his/her family, along with the proper identification (photo ID required), to claim the tickets.
- You can gather event specific details and purchase your tickets by clicking the Learn More button below.
- Once you purchase your tickets, you will receive a purchase order confirmation, however, you will not receive the actual tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up by the PEF member/retiree during the registration period the day of the event.
- PEF/PEF MBP staff are not eligible to purchase tickets to the Family Day events.