Join PEF MBP for a Full Day of Fun!
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Location: 9993 Allegheny Road, Darien Center, NY 14040
(for GPS use, 9993 Allegheny Road, Corfu, NY 14036)
PEF MBP Official Event Time: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., rain or shine
Darien Lake Official Park Operating Hours: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
Darien Lake Splashtown Official Water Park Hours: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.About Darien Lake Darien Lake Park Map Directions
Park & waterpark admission, meal ticket, & parking pass—just $20
- Tickets are available for purchase by active, dues-paying PEF members/retirees.
- The $20 ticket must be purchased by season ticket holders as well.
- Ticket includes admission into the: amusement park, water park, and lunch buffet.
- Children 2 years of age and younger do not need a ticket.
- The parking lot opens at 10 a.m.
- Parking is free for all members and retirees who purchase tickets. Upon arrival at the parking area, simply tell the staff member that you are a PEF member/retiree and you will be allowed in at no charge.
Registration (10 a.m.–2 p.m.)
- Registration (i.e., sign-in & ticket pick up) will be at the PEF MBP tables. Look for the PEF MBP signs/banners.
- PEF member/retiree must be present at registration with proper identification (photo ID) to register the day of the event and to pick up all tickets. No exceptions.
- Tickets will not be released to other family members; only to the PEF member/retiree who made the purchase.
- All guests receive a theme park ticket, lunch ticket, a wristband, and park map/event day agenda. Wristbands should be worn for the duration of your visit.
- After you complete the registration process, you will need to get in line to proceed through the ticket turnstiles into the park.
- If you do not pick up your tickets by 2 p.m., your tickets will be forfeited.
Buffet lunch (Noon–3 p.m.)
- Located in pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Lunch tickets are required for entry.
- Menu: hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, pasta salad, potato salad, fruit salad, mac & cheese, ice cream, mugs, and unlimited soft drinks.
PEF MBP vendor area (Noon–3 p.m.)
- Located in pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Vendors will be present to share information on PEF MBP benefits and to provide giveaways. Vendors may include: Liberty Mutual, Farmers GroupSelect™, Stacey Braun, Sun Life, Cambridge Credit Counseling, PEF Health & Safety, the PEF Membership Benefits Program, PEF Retirees, and more.
- Each PEF member/retiree will receive a raffle prize entry form inside their registration packet, providing the opportunity to enter the drawing of your choice at the PEF MBP raffle prize table in Pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Winners will be drawn the Monday following the event and winners will be notified by PEF MBP that week.
20% off accommodations at Darien Lake for PEF members/retirees and guests
- Valid stay dates: Thursday, July 21–Sunday, July 24, 2022. One night stay allowed, however, pending the concert schedule, two night stay may be required.
- Valid units: Standard/pool view hotel rooms, lakeside/village cabins, all RVs, full hookup sites, and standard campsites.
- Reservations can be made online, or you may book over the phone by calling (585) 599-2211, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Mention promo code: PEFMBP
Important Event Policy Information
- PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be made available.
- Limit of six (6) tickets per PEF member/retiree.
- PEF members and family members are only allowed to attend one (1) of the three (3) family day events offered, regardless of the number of tickets purchases and home/work address. Your order will be verified to ensure that no other Family Day event tickets have been purchases before your ticket order is processed for this specific event.
- If you place and order and we find that you have already purchased tickets for another 2022 Family Day event, your order will be cancelled ad you will receive a cancellation notice.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email receipt for the tickets purchased. You will also receive a purchase confirmation email within a week of your purchase date.
- Your parking pass will be emailed to you prior to the event. You must bring your parking pass with you or you will need to pay for parking.
- Registration (i.e., sign-in, amusement park ticket, lunch ticket, and wristband pick up) will take place from 10 a.m.–2 p.m., at the PEF MBP table. Look for the PEF MBP banner/sign! The PEF member/retiree who purchased the tickets must be present at registration and have his/her photo identification, in order to pick up tickets.
- You will receive an event reminder email approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
- Ticket sales will end on July 10, 2022 or when ticket availability has run out (whichever comes first).
- There will be no rain date.
- As a participant of the PEF MBP Family Day event, you grant the PEF Membership Benefits Program, the right to photograph/videotape the bearer of the Darien Lake ticket/wristband on Darien Lake property, and utilize the photography/videotape for any PEF MBP marketing purpose (i.e., advertising material, the internet, social media, or any other media) without notice, payment, or consideration.
For additional information or questions, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 342-4306, ext. 243.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Darien Lake
NEW safety updates based on CDD and local health guidance.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit.
- Six Flags Darien Lake remains dedicated to maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards within all of their attractions and facilities. the safety and health of their guests and team members is their top priority, and they will continue to update protocols with consultation from infectious disease experts.
- Face Coverings: Per New York State safety requirements, everyone age 2 and over, including team members, are required to wear a face covering within ALL indoor locations, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors; however, it is recommended that guests who have NOT received a COVID-19 vaccine wear a face-covering outdoors during their visit.
- Hygiene: Ensure that you frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer located throughout our parks.
- Six Flags cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
- View current COVID Safety Protocols before you leave for the event to be sure you are advised of the latest policies.
Event TicketPurchase Now