Join PEF MBP for a Full Day of Fun!
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
Location: 9993 Allegheny Road, Darien Center, NY 14040
(for GPS use, 9993 Allegheny Road, Corfu, NY 14036)
PEF MBP Official Event Time: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., rain or shine
Darien Lake Official Park Operating Hours: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
Darien Lake Hurricane Harbor Official Water Park Hours: 11:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m.About Darien Lake Darien lake Park Map Directions
Park & water park admission, meal ticket & parking pass—just $30
- Tickets are available for purchase by active, dues-paying PEF members/retirees.
- The $30 ticket must be purchased by season ticket holders as well.
- Ticket includes admission into the: amusement park, water park, and lunch buffet.
- Children 2 years of age and younger do not need a ticket.
- Park and meal tickets are not mailed. You will pick up your tickets the day of the event at the registration table located at the entrance to the park.
- The parking lot opens at 10 a.m.
- You will receive your free parking pass by email, in advance of the event. You must bring this pass with you the day of the event in order to park for free. If you forget your pass, you will need to pay for parking.
Registration (10 a.m.–2 p.m.)
- Registration (i.e., sign-in, wristband & ticket pick up) will be at the PEF MBP tables. Look for the PEF MBP signs/banners.
- PEF member/retiree must be present at registration with proper identification (photo ID) to register the day of the event and to pick up all tickets. No exceptions.
- Tickets will not be released to other family members; only to the PEF member/retiree who made the purchase.
- All guests receive a theme park ticket, lunch ticket, and a wristband. Wristbands should be worn for the duration of your visit.
- After you complete the registration process, you will need to get in line to proceed through the ticket turnstiles into the park.
- If you do not pick up your tickets by 2 p.m., your tickets will be forfeited.
Purchase a souvenir bottle for free soft drinks and water refills by August 11. Just $14.99 plus tax.
- Free water/soda offer only available with the purchase of a discounted souvenir bottle.
- Unlimited refills are are only available on August 12.
- Purchase your water bottle(s) online at Six Flags Darien Lake. At the top of the website, click on the Promo tab. Enter promo code PEF23 and proceed with your purchase.
- No sales are available the day of the event.
- Souvenir bottles purchased by August 11, can be picked up upon arrival the day of the event, anywhere bottles are sold in the park, including major food stands, drink refill stands, etc.
- Souvenir bottle refills can be made at any restaurant displaying a blue drink cup image on their signage.
Season Pass Upgrade
- Available to all PEF members/retirees who purchase family day tickets.
- Pricing will be available the day of the event.
- Information on pricing and where upgrades will take place, will be available the day of the event.
- Upgrades are only available, August 12.
Buffet lunch (Noon–2 p.m.)
- Located in pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Lunch tickets are required for entry.
- Menu: Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, mac & cheese, pasta salad, tossed salad, and unlimited soft drinks.
- Face painters will be present, as well as a DJ.
PEF MBP vendor area (Noon–2 p.m.)
- Located in pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Vendors will be present to share information on PEF MBP benefits and to provide giveaways. Vendors may include: Liberty Mutual, Farmers GroupSelect™, Stacey Braun Associates, Inc., Sun Life, Cambridge Credit Counseling, PEF Health & Safety, the PEF Membership Benefits Program, PEF Retirees, and more.
- Each PEF member/retiree will receive a raffle prize entry form with their registration packet. Use the form to enter the drawing of your choice at the PEF MBP table in Pavilions 1, 2 & 3.
- Winners will be drawn the Monday following the event . Winners will be contacted by PEF MBP.
15-20% off accommodations at Darien Lake for PEF members/retirees and guests
- Darien Lake offers a variety of lodging options including cabins, guest houses, hotel rooms, campsites, and RV rentals.
- Reservations can be made online, or you may book over the phone by calling (585) 599-2211, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Mention promo code: 23GRPSLS
Important Event Policy Information
- PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be made available.
- Limit of six (6) tickets per PEF member/retiree.
- PEF members and family members are only allowed to attend one (1) of the three (3) family day events offered, regardless of the number of tickets purchases and home/work address. Your order will be verified to ensure that no other Family Day event tickets have been purchases before your ticket order is processed for this specific event.
- If you place an order and we find that you have already purchased tickets for another 2023 Family Day event, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a cancellation notice.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email receipt for the tickets purchased. You will also receive a purchase confirmation email within a week of your purchase date.
- Your parking pass will be emailed to you prior to the event. You must bring your parking pass with you or you will need to pay for parking.
- Registration (i.e., sign-in, park ticket, lunch ticket, and wristband pick up) will take place from 10 a.m.–2 p.m., at the PEF MBP table. Look for the PEF MBP banner/sign! The PEF member/retiree who purchased the tickets must be present at registration and have his/her photo identification, in order to pick up tickets.
- You will receive an event reminder email approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
- Ticket sales will end on July 30, 2023, or when ticket availability has run out (whichever comes first).
- There will be no rain date.
- As a participant of the PEF MBP Family Day event, you grant the PEF Membership Benefits Program, the right to photograph/videotape the bearer of the Darien Lake ticket/wristband on Darien Lake property, and utilize the photography/videotape for any PEF MBP marketing purpose (i.e., advertising material, the internet, social media, or any other media) without notice, payment, or consideration.
For additional information or questions, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 767-1840.
Operational and Health & Safety Guidelines for Darien LakeView updated safety protocols
Event TicketPurchase Now