3183 State Route 28, Old Forge, NY 13420
About Enchanted Forest Water Safari
The Enchanted Forest Water Safari is New York’s largest water theme park with over 50 rides and attractions including 33 heated outdoor water rides, with focus on family fun for all ages. The park also features classic amusement rides, fun food, exciting games, cool shops, private cabanas, storybook themed characters, a family circus show, and much more! Enjoy the three (3) fun, new rides introduced in 2021: Serengeti Stampede, a 293 ft. long four-lane mat racer; The Mamba Strike, an enclosed body slide with drop floor launch pad; and Killermanjaro’s Revenge, a 207 ft. long speed slide which zooms guests to the finish in one long drop.About Enchanted Forest Water Safari
Please visit the Enchanted Forest Water Safari website prior to your visit for current Operational and Health & Safety Guidelines that may impact your visit. Guidelines are subject to change at anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions. All sales are final.
About Water Safari July 30, 2022 Tickets
1-day admission adult (8+) ticket: $35
Tickets are valid for one (1) day admission to the park and a picnic lunch on July 30, 2022. Each ticket is valid for individuals 8 years of age and older. Children 2 years of age and younger are free. E-tickets must be redeemed at the park for a wristband.
1-day admission child (3-7 years) ticket: $25
Tickets are valid for one (1) day admission to the park and a picnic lunch on July 30, 2022. Each ticket is valid for children 3-7 years of age. Children 2 years of age and younger are free.
PEF Day Details:
- Park hours: 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Picnic time: noon–1 p.m.
- Picnic includes: hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, coleslaw, potato chips, watermelon, and beverages.
Additional Ticket Details & DisclaimersTickets available for purchase through 7/21/22, or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first! Ticket supplies are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Operating schedules are subject to change at any time. Please check the vendor website for the most up-to-date information. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission tickets. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused e-tickets and tickets. About e-tickets: E-tickets will be emailed to you to print out yourself (no physical ticket is mailed). Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by an email containing your e-ticket which you can then print yourself and take to the venue. E-tickets print on one sheet of paper for each ticket purchased. To prevent e-ticket email delivery issues, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- If you plan to purchase for use over a weekend, PEF MBP recommends that you purchase your tickets prior to Wednesday at 5 p.m. (Allow for 48-hour delivery.)
- After Friday at 5 p.m., there is no one on staff to assist you until Monday at 9 a.m.
- Once your tickets are purchased and sent via email, PEF MBP is no longer in control of your e-ticket delivery and cannot control how long it may take for your e-tickets to arrive in your inbox.
- The e-ticket you receive will need to be redeemed for a wristband at the prepaid express lin upon your arrival at the park.