646 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
From the producer of The Lion King and Aladdin, Frozen, the Tony®-nominated Best Musical, is now on tour across North America, and the critics rave, “It’s simply magical!” (LA Daily News). Frozen features the songs you love from the original Oscar®-winning film, plus an expanded score with a dozen new numbers.
When newly crowned Elsa accidentally sets off an eternal winter in the town of Arendelle, her younger sister Anna (along with her friends Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven) goes off on a thrilling adventure to find her sister and save the kingdom. Facing an unexpected villain, unpredictable ice powers, and something new waiting around every corner. Anna must fight alongside her friends to bring back summer. Frozen reveals how love can come in many forms, and that bond between sisters is something truly special.
Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Price: $64
Location: Shea’s Performing Arts Center, 646 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
Seating: Balcony 2
Mask Wearing: Will be required for this event.
Limited tickets available.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance date. There is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.
The 2021 operational information includes COVID-19 guidelines, mask and vaccine mandates, and restrictions you should be aware of prior to purchasing your ticket(s). It is also encouraged that you check state and travel guidelines as restrictions could impact your ticket purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
About the Ticket Process:
All tickets will be issued electronically via the Shea’s app. The process for accessing your show tickets is outlined below.
- Once you purchase your ticket(s) from PEF MBP, you will receive an email confirming your e-ticket/mobile ticket purchase. This confirmation email serves only to confirm your order and does not provide access to your mobile tickets.
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance, you will receive an email from Shea’s that provides you with a link to the Shea’s website.
- On your phone or computer, visit Shea’s and tap the user icon in the upper right corner.
- You will need to create or log in with a Shea’s account.
- Log in using the email address and password associated with your Shea’s Account.
- Select the menu in the upper left hand corner and click “My Tickets”.
- Upon sign-in, select your event, and click “View Barcode” to display your ticket.
- To view additional seats to the event, swipe left.
- For the quickest entry, members are strongly encouraged to add their tickets to their phone’s wallet. Apple users should tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” button and Android users should tap the Google Pay “Save to Phone” button.
- Your ticket will be scanned at the gate. Screenshots are not valid for entry. Proceed to the gate listed on your ticket the day of the event.
- It is recommended that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the show.
For more information:
Additional Ticket Details & Disclaimers
Due to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission ticket. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances due to Shea’s Performing Arts Center show changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
September 17, 2021Purchase Tickets