120-01 Roosevelt Ave., Flushing, NY 11368
New York Mets vs Seattle Mariners
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
Time: 7:10 p.m.
Ticket Price: $44
Mobile Ticket Includes: A New York Mets hat
Hat Pick Up: Hat redemption will take place at the Group Sales Redemption Booth behind section 131. You will need to scan your digital ticket for hat redemption and hat must be redeemed before the end of the 5th inning.
Seating Section: Baseline Box
Location: Citi Field, 120-01 Roosevelt Ave., Flushing, NY 11368
Limited tickets available. Ticket sales end 8/20/23 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until approximately 3 weeks prior to the game date. There is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.About New York Mets New York Mets Operational and Health & Safety Guidelines
Please visit the New York Mets website prior to your game for current Operational and Health & Safety Guidelines that may impact your experience. Guidelines are subject to change at anytime.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
About the Ticket Process
All tickets will be issued electronically via the MLB app. The process for accessing your game tickets is outlined below.
- Once you purchase your ticket(s) from PEF MBP, you will receive an email confirming your e-ticket/mobile ticket purchase. This confirmation email serves only to confirm your order and does not provide access to your mobile tickets.
- Approximately 3 weeks prior to the game on September 2nd, you will receive an email from the New York Mets that provides you with a link to the MLB Ballpark app that you will need to download on your smart phone to access your tickets.
- You will need to create or log in with an MLB account. An MLB account is free and easy to create directly from the MLB Ballpark app or by clicking on the right-most button on the top navigation bar on mets.com.
- Open the MLB Ballpark app on your phone, and log in to an existing MLB account or create a new account with the same email address used to buy your tickets which are being transferred to you from the New York Mets. Your MLB account will automatically become associated with your Mets ticket account.
- Tap the Profile icon on the top left hand corner of the Home tab, and select “My MLB Account Emails,” where you can send or resend a verification email used to purchase tickets.
- Click the VERIFY EMAIL link in the email to allow access to your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app.
- Find your tickets the day of game on the Home tab or manage all of your tickets in the Wallet on the Tickets tab.
For more information:New York Mets Mobile Ticket Delivery
Additional Ticket Details & DisclaimersTicket sales end 8/20/23 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first. Due to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission tickets. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstance due to New York Mets game changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
September 2, 2023Purchase Tickets