646 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
The Band’s Visit
The critically acclaimed smash-hit Broadway musical The Band’s Visit is the winner of 10 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, making it one of the most Tony-winning musicals in history. It is also a Grammy Award® winner for Best Musical Theater Album.
In this delightfully offbeat story, set in a town that’s way off the beaten path, a band of musicians arrive lost, out of the blue. Under the spell of the desert sky, and with beautiful music perfuming the air, the band brings the town to life in unexpected and tantalizing ways. Even the briefest visit can stay with you forever.
With a score that seduces your soul and sweeps you off your feet, and featuring thrillingly talented onstage musicians, The Band’s Visit rejoices in the way music makes us laugh, makes us cry, and ultimately, brings us together.
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Price: $60
Location: Shea’s Performing Arts Center, 646 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
Limited tickets available.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance date. There is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.
The 2021 operational information includes COVID-19 guidelines, mask and vaccine mandates, and restrictions you should be aware of prior to purchasing your ticket(s). It is also encouraged that you check state and travel guidelines as restrictions could impact your ticket purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
About the Ticket Process:
- Once you purchase your ticket(s) from PEF MBP, you will receive an email confirming your e-ticket/mobile ticket purchase. This confirmation email serves only to confirm your order and does not provide access to your mobile tickets.
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance, you will receive an email from Shea’s that provides you with a link to the Shea’s website.
- On your phone or computer, visit Shea’s and tap the user icon in the upper right corner.
- You will need to create or log in with a Shea’s account.
- Log in using the email address and password associated with your Shea’s Account.
- Select the menu in the upper left hand corner and click “My Tickets”.
- Upon sign-in, select your event, and click “View Barcode” to display your ticket.
- To view additional seats to the event, swipe left.
- For the quickest entry, members are strongly encouraged to add their tickets to their phone’s wallet. Apple users should tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” button and Android users should tap the Google Pay “Save to Phone” button.
- Your ticket will be scanned at the gate. Screenshots are not valid for entry. Proceed to the gate listed on your ticket the day of the event.
- It is recommended that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the show.
For more information:
Additional Ticket Details & Disclaimers
Due to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission ticket. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances due to Shea’s Performing Arts Center show changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
November 4, 2021Purchase Tickets