251 North Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12207
The Wizard of Oz
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Revisit your childhood in this beloved classic story starring your favorite characters from Kansas. Follow Dorothy and Toto as they travel the yellow brick road in search of the Wizard while coming in contact with new friends, as well as dangers, caused by the Wicked Witch of the West.
Sing along with the munchkins with the show’s updated look and feel—and leave feeling braver and smarter with your heart wide open.
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Price: $40.50
Location: theREP, 251 North Pearl Street, Albany, NY 12207
Seating: Center. View Seating Chart.
Limited tickets available. Ticket sales end on 11/6/22 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until approximately 2 weeks prior to the performance date. There is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.
Important COVID Vaccination Requirement
- All guests 3 years of age and older are required to wear a face mask throughout the duration of their time at theREP.
- Vaccination is recommended but not required.
- Children 2 years of age and younger do not need to wear a mask.
Please review the 2022 Operational and Health and Safety Guidelines which include operational information, COVID-19 guidelines, mask and vaccine mandates, and restrictions that you should be aware of prior to purchasing your tickets and before arrival. It is also encouraged that you check state and travel guidelines as restrictions could impact your ticket purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
About the Ticket Process
All tickets will be issued electronically via email. The process is outlined below.
- Seating assignments will be made once all show tickets have been purchased. While we strive to keep seats together, sometimes that is not possible, however members will be notified in advance if seats are not together.
- You will receive your tickets via email directly from PEF MBP no later than 2 weeks prior to the show. To avoid delivery issues, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- You may print your tickets and bring them with you, or show them on your mobile phone upon arrival to the theatre.
Additional Ticket Details & Disclaimers
Ticket sales end on 11/6/22 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first. Due to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission ticket. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances due to theREP show changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
November 29, 2022Purchase Tickets