A Union Only Service Provider
The PEF Membership Benefits Program (PEF MBP) provides a union only mortgage program to all active, dues-paying PEF members and retirees through Members Mortgage Corp. Members Mortgage Corp. was founded in 1999, with the mission to provide an honest and affordable mortgage loan program to NYC police and firefighter union members and their families. It was Member Mortgage Corp.’s way of giving back to those members who give so much of themselves. As information about the popularity and integrity of the program became more widespread, other unions requested Members Mortgage Corp. to open its doors to their members. Today, Members Mortgage Corp. serves the members, retirees, and family members of over 150 unions.
The mission of Members Mortgage Corp. has never waivered. Their primary goal is to provide union members, retirees, and family members with an honest mortgage program that provides significant savings. To date, the Members Mortgage Corp. has saved members, retirees, and family members over $50 million in mortgage and mortgage-related costs. They have implemented over 25,000 closings.
Members Mortgage Corp. prides itself on superior customer service and creating satisfied customers. Its services are paid directly by the lender.
Key features of the mortgage loan program
- A “No Fees” mortgage loan program and discounted-related services
|Credit Report Fee:||$0|
|Points to Members Mortgage:||$0|
- Low Rates
- Borrowers must order and pay for their appraisal and are then reimbursed for their expense, up to a maximum of $350, at closing
- Loan programs include: home purchase, home refinancing, and reverse mortgages
- As with all mortgage loans, other costs do apply:
- Lender fees
- Title insurance fees
- NYS mortgage tax
- Bank attorney fees
- Escrow deposits and short-term interest are applicable on all NYS loans
About Members Mortgage Corp.
The Members Mortgage Corp. is committed to you and they prove it by:
- Putting customers first
- Providing the highest quality mortgage services
- Providing lower mortgage costs by utilizing cutting-edge mortgage origination technology
- Meeting every challenge presented
- Maintaining a network of professionals to help with closings across New York state
For more information, or to get started
- Submit an online information request form and a representative will contact you
- Call (833) 99-UNION
- For more information visit Members Mortgage Corp.
If you are having trouble contacting the Members Mortgage Corp., please call PEF MBP at
(518) 785-1900, ext. 243, or (800) 767-1840.
Melville, NY 11747