One East 161st Street, Bronx, NY 10451
New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2021
Time: 7:15 p.m.
Ticket Price: $79
Ticket Includes: Chicken tender or hot dog voucher, fries voucher, and 12 oz. domestic beer or soda.
Location: Yankee Stadium, One East 161st Street, Bronx, NY 10451
Seating: Section 205 & 206, subject to change based on COVID-19 social distancing restrictions and seating capacity limitations.
Limited tickets available.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until 2 weeks to 10 days prior to the game date. Social distancing requirements will be implemented with seating assignments. Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, there is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.About New York Yankees New York Yankees Health & Safety Guidelines View 2021 Operational Information
About the Ticket Process:
Your tickets are not physical tickets as the ballpark is not printing tickets. The process for accessing your game tickets is outlined below.
- Once you purchase your ticket(s) from PEF MBP, you will receive an email confirming your e-ticket/mobile ticket purchase. This confirmation email serves only to confirm your order and does not provide access to your mobile tickets.
- Approximately 2 weeks to 10 days prior to the game on June 5th, you will receive an email from the New York Yankees that provides you with a link to the MLB Ballpark app that you will need to download on your smart phone to access your tickets.
- You will need to create or log in with an MLB account. An MLB account is free and easy to create directly from the MLB Ballpark app or by clicking on the right-most button on the top navigation bar on yankees.com.
- Open the MLB Ballpark app on your phone, and log in to an existing MLB account or create a new account with the same email address used to buy your tickets which are being transferred to you from the New York Yankees. Your MLB account will automatically become associated with your Yankees ticket account.
- Tap the Profile icon on the top left hand corner of the Home tab, and select “My MLB Account Emails,” where you can send or resend a verification email used to purchase tickets.
- Click the VERIFY EMAIL link in the email to allow access to your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app.
- Find your tickets and food vouchers the day of game on the Home tab or manage all of your tickets in the Wallet on the Tickets tab.
For more information:New York Yankees Mobile Ticket Delivery MLB Ballpark—The Official App of Yankee Stadium
Additional Ticket Details & DisclaimersDue to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or expired tickets. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES due to New York Yankees ballpark game changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
June 5, 2021Purchase Tickets