As an active, dues-paying PEF member or retiree, you can take advantage of discounts on Dansko Footwear, through our affiliation with the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).
About Dansko Footwear
A favorite among healthcare workers, educators, and anyone who spends all day on their feet, Dansko’s iconic Professional clog launched a comfort revolution. Unique comfort features include a roomy toe box with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes, a contoured foot bed to support your arch and match the natural shape of your foot, and a rocker bottom that reduces fatigue and assists with forward motion while walking.
Taking inspiration from the classic Professional, Dansko has evolved and adapted that comfort DNA from the Professional clog and applied it to a wide variety of footwear providing the ultimate in all-day comfort for virtually any occasion.
Dansko makes shoes that are simply good for your feet—all day, every day.
About the Dansko Footwear offer through AFT:
- Shop online for Dankso Footwear and receive a 25% discount on Dansko shoes.
- This benefit offer is only valid if you, first register to take advantage of the benefits, or if you’re already registered.
Follow the steps below to register on the AFT website.
If you are not yet registered (do not have an account) and you do not have your AFT ID/Member Number:
- Complete the online form. (You will need to provide your first and last name, middle initial, employer name, mailing address, city, state, zip, and personal email address.) For the employer name, please enter the Public Employees Federation.
- Once the form has been submitted, you can expect to receive an email from AFT, at the email address you provided, within 2-3 hours. The email will include your AFT ID/Member Number.
- Once you receive your AFT ID/Member Number, you will be able to register directly on the AFT website via the Registration login page.
If you already know your AFT ID/Member Number, but you have not created an account, simply proceed to the Registration login page and click, Create an Account.
If you have already registered by creating an account, simply proceed to the login page and enter your email address and password to login
If you need to look up your AFT ID number that you were provided after setting up an account, simply proceed to the Member Lookup page and input your local union number as 04053, then input your last name, and click on lookup. You will then see an option to send your AFT member information to your email. Once received you can proceed to the login page.
Once you have created your account you can take advantage of the offer through the AFT website.Login or create your account Visit AFT to learn more