Please Read the PEF MBP Terms & Conditions Carefully
VIOLATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR PEF MBP PRIVILEGES AND FURTHER PURCHASES THROUGH THE PEF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS PROGRAM.
Terms & conditions
By use of this website, the PEF Membership Benefits Program (pefmbp.com) website, you the user, accept and are bound by the terms and conditions of this policy, including all changes or additions that may occur at any time without prior notice. You agree that PEF MBP shall not be liable for any such modifications. Continued use after a modification to this Policy, shall indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Policy as modified.
- The PEF MBP website and eStore is for the exclusive use of PEF members and PEF retiree members only.
- Non-members are not permitted to make purchases through the PEF MBP eStore.
- We only accept checks and credit cards from PEF dues-paying members or dues-paying retiree members, under whose account the purchase belongs.
- All sales are final. PEF MBP cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or expired tickets/gift cards. No refunds or exchanges, which include unused tickets, e-tickets, gift cards, etc.
- Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged for cash, resold, transferred, nor replaced. Attempting to resell purchased tickets on the internet, is a breach of the PEF Membership Benefit Program terms and conditions. Doing so may result in the loss of PEF MBP purchasing privileges.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Regular prices may include tax.
- Vendor and venue operating dates, schedules, and times may change without notice. Visit the vendor/venue website prior to taking advantage of your ticket purchase(s).
- Ticket and gift card supplies are limited and availability not guaranteed. Orders are processed and fulfilled on a first come, first served basis.
- There is no limit set on the number of gift cards a member is able to purchase.
- Purchasing quantity restrictions apply. The maximum number of tickets (Adult, Junior, etc.), that a member is allowed to purchase, per venue, is 10 (regardless of the type of ticket purchase ( i.e., e-ticket, physical ticket, or a combination of both). If the PEF Membership Benefits Program sponsors an event, that quantity of tickets purchased, would not count toward the combined total allotted per member. In some cases, there may be a reduced quantity of tickets available, per member, for a particular product or event. In such situations, that limit will be communicated on the product page.
- For events with special seating: While PEF MBP strives to keep your seats together for the event, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. When our ticket supply is limited, it may not be possible to keep seats together. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments.
- Receipt of your order: If you do not receive your mail order in 14 days, please call the PEF MBP office, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at (518) 785-1900 or (800) 342-4306, ext. 243, opt. 1. The PEF MBP office is not open on weekends.
Important notice of the PEF Membership Benefits Program office hours
The PEF Membership Benefits Program office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. There are no office hours on the weekends.
What this means to you
- If you are requesting information on services or programs outside the business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, please be aware that there are no PEF MBP staff members available to assist you or answer your questions.
- If you are attempting to make a regular ticket or e-ticket purchase outside the business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m EST, please be aware that there are no PEF MBP staff members available to assist you with a ticket purchase or answer any phone calls/emails about ticket delivery.
- If you are calling or emailing outside our normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, you can expect to hear from a PEF MBP staff member on the next business day.
- If you happened to purchase an e-ticket over the weekend (which is outside our normal business hours) and you did not receive your e-ticket within 48 hours, please provide your name, phone number and a short message via email or call and leave a message. A member of the PEF MBP staff will respond on the next business day.
Select Ticket Orders: Option 1
Fax: (518) 785-5339
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, expressed or implied, at to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site’s owner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site’s owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. This site’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By use of the pefmbp.com website, you acknowledge and agree that temporary interruption of the network or internet is a normal event, and that PEF MBP has no control over this or other delays or disruptions of network service. You assume all responsibility for mis-delivery, untimely delivery, failure to store, failure to capture, any user communications and your personal settings, network, and other equipment.
Registration and user’s materials
In order to access certain content on the pefmbp.com website and ecommerce site, you may be required to use your Membership Identification Number (MIN) and establish a personal password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership Identification Number and password. By using your Membership Identification Number and password, you are agreeing to provide truthful and accurate information including any necessary updates and not to transfer or share your Membership Identification Number or password with anyone. All information gathered by PEF MBP from your use of the pefmbp.com website will become the property of PEF MBP.