Please Read the PEF MBP Terms & Conditions Carefully
VIOLATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR PEF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS PROGRAM (PEF MBP) PRIVILEGES AND FUTURE PURCHASES THROUGH PEF MBP.
Terms & conditions
By use of this website, PEF MBP (pefmbp.com) website, you the user, accept and are bound by the terms and conditions of this policy, including all changes or additions that may occur at any time without prior notice. You agree that PEF MBP shall not be liable for any such modifications. Continued use after a modification to this Policy, shall indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Policy as modified.
- The PEF MBP website and eStore is for the exclusive use of PEF members and PEF retiree members only.
- Non-members are not permitted to make purchases through the PEF MBP eStore.
- We only accept checks and credit cards from active, dues-paying PEF members or retiree members, under whose account the purchase belongs.
- All sales are final. PEF MBP cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or expired tickets/e-tickets/gift cards/e-gift cards. No refunds or exchanges, which include unused tickets/e-tickets/gift cards/e-gift cards etc.
- Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged for cash, resold, transferred, nor replaced. Attempting to resell purchased tickets on the internet, is a breach of the PEF MBP terms and conditions. Doing so may result in the loss of PEF MBP purchasing privileges.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Regular prices may include tax.
- Vendor and venue operating dates, schedules, and times may change without notice. Visit the vendor/venue website prior to taking advantage of your ticket purchase(s).
- Ticket, e-ticket, gift card, and e-gift card supplies are limited and availability not guaranteed. Orders are processed and fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The maximum number of e-gift cards of a particular type and/or denomination that a member can purchase via the PEF MBP website daily, is three (3). However, a member/retiree can call or visit the PEF MBP office to purchase more than three (3) e-gift cards.
- The maximum number of movie theater e-tickets of a particular type that a member can purchase via the PEF MBP website daily, is five (5). However, a member can call or visit the PEF MBP office to purchase more than five (5) movie theater e-tickets.
- Venue purchasing quantity restrictions apply. The maximum number of tickets (Adult, Junior, etc.), that a member is allowed to purchase, per venue (i.e. water park, theme park, ski lift tickets, etc.), is ten (10) (regardless of the type of ticket purchase (i.e. e-ticket, physical ticket, or a combination of both). If PEF MBP sponsors an event, that quantity of tickets purchased, would not count toward the combined total allotted per member. In some cases, there may be a reduced quantity of tickets available, per member, for a particular product or event. In such situations, that limit will be communicated on the product page.
- For events with special seating: While PEF MBP strives to keep your seats together for the event, when our ticket supply is limited, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements and it may not be possible to keep seats together. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments.
- Receipt of your order: If you do not receive your mail order in 14 days, please call or email the PEF MBP office, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at (800) 767-1840 or (518) 785-1900, ext. 243, opt. 1. The PEF MBP office is not open on weekends.
Important notice of the PEF MBP office hours
The PEF MBP office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. There are no office hours on the weekends.
What this means to you
- If you are requesting information on services or programs or, if you are attempting to make physical ticket or e-ticket purchases outside the business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, please be aware that there are no PEF MBP staff members available to assist you or answer your questions via the phone or email.
- If you are calling or emailing outside our normal business hours of Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, you can expect to hear from a PEF MBP staff member on the next business day.
- If you happened to purchase an e-ticket or e-gift card over the weekend (which is outside our normal business hours) and you did not receive your e-ticket/e-gift card within 48 hours, please provide your name, phone number and a short message via email or call and leave a message. A member of the PEF MBP staff will respond on the next business day.
Select Ticket Orders: Option 1
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, expressed or implied, at to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site’s owner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site’s owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. This site’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By use of the pefmbp.com website, you acknowledge and agree that temporary interruption of the network or internet is a normal event, and that PEF MBP has no control over this or other delays or disruptions of network service. You assume all responsibility for mis-delivery, untimely delivery, failure to store, failure to capture, any user communications and your personal settings, network, and other equipment.
Registration and user’s materials
In order to access certain content on the pefmbp.com website and ecommerce site, you will be be required to use your Membership Identification Number (MIN) and establish a personal password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MIN and password. By using your MIN and password, you are agreeing to provide truthful and accurate information including any necessary updates, and to not transfer or share your MIN or password with anyone. All information gathered by PEF MBP from your use of the pefmbp.com website will become the property of PEF MBP.