The PEF Membership Benefits Program Mission
A mission to serve
The PEF Membership Benefits Program (MBP) mission is to serve active, dues-paying PEF members in a PS&T represented position and PEF retirees, with a wide variety of statewide and regional benefits and discount programs. PEF members take advantage of, and enjoy, the PEF Membership Benefits Program for it’s many benefits including: insurance protection, legal services, financial planning, and travel services, as well as, discounted tickets for movie theaters, water/theme parks, sporting events, performing arts, and much more! PEF MBP program options are continuously evaluated with member surveys. This feedback plays an important role in proposing new benefits.
What you should know about the PEF MBP
- The PEF Membership Benefits Program is a Trust and a separate entity from the Public Employees Federation (PEF).
- The PEF MBP Trust is governed by a Board of five (5) Trustees.
- The PEF MBP Trustees appoint an administrator of the Trust who oversees the daily operations.
- PEF MBP is a self-funded Trust supported by careful investments and administrative fees.
- PEF membership dues are never used to fund the operations of the Trust or any of the benefit offerings.