The NSC Traditional Defensive Driving Course
Please be advised that the remaining 2020 classroom schedule has been canceled due to COVID-19, social distancing requirements, and office closures. The online course is available.View Class Locations & Dates
How to register:
- Register for your course through the National Safety Council’s registration page.
- Traditional classroom style class is $21. ($22.50 effective 8/31/20)
- If registering more than one person, enter the additional name(s) in the box provided.
- Once registration is complete, NSC staff will contact you within 48 hours to obtain credit card information for payment. Afterwards, a confirmation email will be sent from NSC.
2. Or, call the National Safety Council at (800) 427-2365 to register for a class.
Footnotes, Additional Details & Disclaimers
To host an in-person class, the class must have 15 registrants. If the class you are registering for does not have 15 registrants at least one week prior to the class, you will receive a class cancellation notice by phone. You will need to register for another class or you may register to take the online course.
Please refer back to the COVID-19 notice above.
For Inclement Weather Conditions: If you are registered for a class and there is inclement weather, you will be contacted directly by the National Safety Council, by phone, if the class is being canceled. The NSC will make phone calls beginning at noon, the day prior to a class, if there are plans to cancel. If you have not received notification, the class is being hosted as scheduled. If you receive notification that the class is canceled, you may contact the NSC directly for a refund of your money, or to register for another upcoming course.