Save Money on Your College Education
The PEF Membership Benefits Program, in partnership with Edvance, provides all active, dues-paying PEF members, retirees, and their families, the opportunity to save money on an associate degree or certificate degree program. The degree programs are delivered 100% online, providing convenience in terms of accessibility, flexibility, and balancing home, family, and work commitments. Courses are only eight (8) weeks long with 24/7 access so you can work on assignments any time that works for you.
This benefit is available to all active, dues-paying PEF members, retirees and their:
- Spouses and domestic partners
- Children, including stepchildren and children-in-law (no age limits)
- Financial dependents
The Right Degree is Waiting for You!
Take advantage of an educational opportunity at an affordable tuition. Edvance, PEF MBP’s union college benefit partner provides a network of institutions and programs that meet your academic, financial, and lifestyle needs. All eligible union members and their family members receive up to a 50% discount off of tuition regardless of their financial eligibility or whether they complete the FAFSA or not.
- In-demand Associate and Bachelor’s degree programs
- Regionally accredited, transfer-friendly schools
- Exclusive member discounts—up to 50% off tuition
- 100% online programs built for adult learners, and anyone looking for an affordable education
- 8-week sessions that allow students to get started fast
- Best-fit school and program matching
Find your online degree program today
Edvance matches you with a growing number of regionally accredited institutions that align with your needs. Their expanding coast-to-coast network of colleges provides students with a regional choice and the opportunity to attend on-campus classes, as well as the ability to maximize available financial aids. Current participating institutions include:
- William Woods University
- Trine University
- Herzing University
- Cambridge College
- South Eastern University
- Visit the union college benefit website.
- Complete the online form to be matched to the academic institution that best meets your academic goals, budget, and lifestyle.
- Connect with an Edvance Student Success Coordinator who will provide support and guidance.
- Once a match has been identified, complete your application to that institution.
- Submit your FAFSA.
- If accepted, register, enroll, and get ready to start class.