Insurance 101—March 24, 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
There’s a lot of information out there about insurance, but you don’t need to understand it all to get started. What you need to know about insurance is how it can help you, your family, and your wealth.
From Short- and Long-Term Disability, to Long-Term Care, to various kinds of Life Insurance (Term, Permanent, and other variations), it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what types of insurance products are available for consideration and if, and when, you need them.
It often makes sense to sit down with a financial advisor who already has established a trusted relationship with you, (and who is not trying to sell any insurance products!) to get objective guidance on ways insurance can serve your wealth protection and estate planning needs.
Attend this webinar and learn about:
- The kind(s) of insurance you might need to consider and why
- The difference between Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and their value
- The difference between Term Life and Permanent Life and what to consider
- How much insurance you might need
- How much it might cost
- The benefits of having insurance
- The types of value insurance provides that you may not be aware of
This webinar will provide you with basic or increased knowledge and comfort regarding insurance. What you will learn will help you assess your financial situation, and determine if it makes sense to purchase insurance for your peace of mind and the financial security of your loved ones.