Webinar Available for On-Demand Viewing
Did you know . . .
- that retirement can last for 30 years or more?
- you may need up to 80% of your current annual income to retire comfortably?
- the average monthly benefit paid by the Social Security Administration is $1,200?
Planning for retirement is one of the most important decisions in your life. Here are some top reasons why planning is critical to your financial future.
- Starting your retirement planning at an early age allows you to retire early.
- Financial stress can significantly affect your expected life expectancy.
- Your medical requirements may increase or change as you age.
- To allow you the freedom and finances to fulfill your retirement goals.
- To ensure that you can maintain your existing lifestyle.
- To ensure that you have made provisions for the potential rise in inflation.
To reap the benefits of an effective retirement plan, it’s important to invest in a plan as soon as possible. That means if you’re in your 20s or 30s or even 40s, don’t wait till you’re in your 50s. Although, investing at a later age is still recommended if you haven’t already done so. Investing late is better than not investing at all.
View the on-demand recording and:
- Understand ways your income and expenses might change in retirement
- Understand the timing and taxation of income from various sources in retirement
- Make a financial roadmap of decisions and changes you may wish to make in the final phase of your career
- Understand the significance of your pension election choice
- Consider taxes, investments, insurance, estate planning, and even where you live, from the standpoint of a retiree and identify strategies and resources to set the stage for a more comfortable retirement.
Don’t miss out on this very informative webinar designed to help you make the most of your retirement years.