24-Hour Accident-Only Insurance
The PEF Membership Benefits Program offers active, dues-paying PEF members the opportunity to take advantage of the Accident Indemnity Advantage Plan* through Aflac. This plan is available to members through payroll deduction.
The Accident Indemnity Advantage Plan is a 24-hour accident-only insurance that pays a set benefit amount per covered occurrence. The impact of an unexpected accident on your finances due to lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses associated with the accident, as well as household expenditures, can be reduced with proper insurance.
Cash benefits received
Receive cash benefits for these and other expenses that may not be fully covered by your major medical insurance:*
- Broken teeth
- Intensive care unit confinement
- Ambulance, ground and air
- Emergency room
Key Benefits of Plan
- No deductibles and no copayments
- No lifetime limit—your policy will not terminate based on number or dollar amount of claims paid
- No network restrictions—you choose your own medical treatment provider
- No coordination of benefits—Aflac pays regardless of any other insurance
Aflac pays cash benefits directly to you, unless you choose otherwise—providing additional financial resources to help with expenses incurred due to an injury or illness, ongoing living expenses, or for any purpose that you choose. Aflac enables you to better control your situation and provide for your family in a time of need.
For detailed information about policies, limitations, and exclusions:Visit Aflac
Who to Contact
- For claims: (800) 366-3436
- For questions or to enroll: (877) 433-4816
Footnotes, Additional Details & Disclaimers*The list is for illustrative purposes only. Benefits vary by state.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a disability insurance and is not intended to replace disability insurance.