4763 Killington Road, Killington, VT 05751
About Killington Resort
Killington Mountain is home of the largest ski and snowboard resort in eastern North America known for long seasons thanks to abundant natural snowfall and the most extensive snow making system in the world. The resort stretches across 6 mountain areas and features 22 lifts—including two express gondolas and seven express chairs. Killington Resort covers more than 750 acres, featuring 71 miles of diverse terrain on 141 trails and provides skiers and riders of all ability levels a choice of wide-open groomed cruisers, narrow classic New England runs, moguls, steeps, and 13 tree skiing areas. Major investments were made in snowmaking for the 2023/24 season to improve skier/rider experiences.About Killington Resort
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions. Please visit the Killington Mountain website prior to your trip for updated information that may impact your experience. Information is subject to change at any time.
About the Killington Resort Ticket
Non-Peak e-ticket voucher: $130
Tickets are valid for individuals of all ages on any non-peak day. Not valid during these blackout dates: 12/23/23–1/1/24, 1/13–1/15/24 and 2/17–2/19/24.
All guests are required to have a ONE PASS, RFID card If a guest does not yet have a card, one may be purchased for $5 when redeeming the voucher online. The card is a one-time purchase per individual and cards are valid for multiple years. The ONE PASS is not transferable.
Additional Ticket Details & DisclaimersTickets available for purchase through 3/17/24. Valid through the end of the 2023–24 season. Ticket supplies are limited, and availability is not guaranteed. Operating schedules are subject to change at any time. Please check the vendor website for operating schedule. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission tickets. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets.
About e-tickets:E-tickets will be emailed to you (no physical ticket is mailed) and must be redeemed using the instructions below. To prevent email delivery issues, please add email@example.com to your email address book.
Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email followed by an email containing your e-ticket voucher.
- Go to Killington’s redemption website, enter the 13-digit barcode number that will appear on the e-ticket voucher that PEF MBP emails to you. In the voucher ID box, click “Validate”.
- Click “Redeem Voucher” on the pop-up window.
- Click “Add to Cart”. If you have another voucher to redeem, follow steps 1-3 for each voucher.
- Once all vouchers have been redeemed and added to the cart, click “checkout”.
- Follow the steps to login to the store or create a new account.
- Assign each voucher you redeemed to an individual. You may assign more than one voucher to each person if they’re skiing more than one day. Click “continue”.
- Choose to reload an existing ONE PASS RFID card or add a new one. Click “continue”.
- Complete the waiver for each person who has been assigned a ticket. Click “continue”.
- If you added a ONE PASS, payment is due. Enter payment information and click “continue”.
- Click “confirm order”.
- Find a ticket kiosk upon arrival and scan the barcode in the confirmation you receive from Killington after your online redemption. If you reloaded a ONE PASS, you may go directly to the lifts.
PLEASE NOTE: You may purchase vouchers for your friends, but do not redeem vouchers for your friends online. Each individual guest/household must create their own Killington online account for voucher redemption. Vouchers are non-transferable once redeemed online. All sales are final. No refunds. Illegal to resell the voucher.PEF MBP has no control over weekday or weekend weather occurrences that may impact internet connectivity, e-store/website functionality/access, and e-ticket purchase/delivery processes. E-ticket FAQs