Yankee Stadium, 1 E 161st St., Bronx, NY 10451
New York City Football Club vs New York Red Bulls
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2022
Ticket Price: $35
Special NYCFC Jersey Giveaway: Each member who purchases one or more tickets to the game, is eligible to win a NYCFC Jersey!
- As tickets are purchased, each member’s name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the Jersey.
- A name will be selected at random prior to the game, Saturday, Sept. 17th.
- The winner will be notified by PEF MBP with details on where to pick up the Jersey on the day of the game.
Location: Yankee Stadium, 1 E 161st St., Bronx, NY 10451
Seating: Section 110
Limited tickets available. Ticket sales end 8/28/22 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first.
PLEASE NOTE: Your seats will not be assigned nor available until approximately 2 weeks prior to the game date. There is no guarantee that the seats you purchase for your party will be together.About New York City Football Club
Important COVID Vaccination Requirement
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, or COVID-19 vaccination is not required for guests to attend games. However, proof of full vaccination is required to enter dining areas, clubs, and lounges in Yankee Stadium, for all guests 12 years and older. Proof must be presented in the form of a CDC vaccination card issued, or record of vaccination from a healthcare provider. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test is NOT currently accepted and does NOT replace the vaccination requirement for guests to enter dining areas, clubs, and lounges. Learn more.NYCFC’s Operational and Health and Safety Guidelines
Please review the 2022 Operational and Health and Safety Guidelines which include operational information, COVID-19 guidelines, mask and vaccine mandates, and restrictions that you should be aware of prior to purchasing your tickets and before arrival. It is also encouraged that you check state and travel guidelines as restrictions could impact your ticket purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: PEF MBP will not be responsible for providing a refund due to vendor or state COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
About the Ticket Process
All tickets will be issued electronically via the New York City Football Club app. The process for accessing your game tickets is outlined below.
- Once you purchase your ticket(s) from PEF MBP, you will receive an email confirming your e-ticket/mobile ticket purchase. This confirmation email serves only to confirm your order and does not provide access to your mobile tickets.
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to the game, you will receive an email from the New York City Football Club that provides you with a link to the New York City Football Club app that you will need to download on your smart phone to access your tickets.
- You will need to create or log in with a New York City Football Club account. A New York City Football Club account is free and easy to create directly from the New York City Football Club app or by clicking on “My Account” on the top navigation bar on nycfc.com.
- Log in using the email address and password associated with your New York City Football Club Account. You will remain logged in after accessing for the first time.
- Open the New York City Football Club on your phone and select the menu in the upper left hand corner and click “My Events”.
- Upon sign-in, select your event, and click “View Barcode” to display your ticket.
- To view additional seats to the event, swipe left.
- For the quickest entry, members are strongly encouraged to add their tickets to their phone’s wallet. Apple users should tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” button and Android users should tap the Google Pay “Save to Phone” button.
- Your ticket will be scanned at the gate. Screenshots are not valid for entry. Proceed to the gate listed on your ticket the day of the event.
For more information:
Additional Ticket Details & DisclaimersTicket sales end 8/28/22 or when tickets sell out, whichever comes first. Due to the very limited quantity of tickets available, the maximum number of tickets allowed per member is four (4). Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. While we strive to keep your seats together, we cannot make any guarantees on seating arrangements. It is suggested that members purchase tickets early for the best possible seating assignments. All sales are final. The PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, expired, or used without permission ticket. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances due to New York City Football Club game changes, seating assignments, etc., which are out of the control of PEF MBP.
September 17, 2022Purchase Tickets